Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is a business area provided by the government. Furthermore Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is the place for any new business person planning to start a new business, shift company, start sister company or branch of a company located in other country. Therefore if you are looking for any of these then this is the best location for you.
Since thousands of expats assure that Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is the cheapest and nearest trading zone in UAE, every year many new companies are formed. In addition to the cost and ease of transport, the benefits provided from the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is a bonus.
Location Benefits of Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Trade Area
Most of the new business men are attracted to this free zone due to its perfect location. Therefore find out what is special in this zone as compared to other free zones in UAE.
- It is located very close to the UAE’s primary sea ports
- Furthermore this area is also easily accessible from rest of the world
- Because it is an hour’s drive from Dubai and Sharjah International Airports
- It is 6km from Sharjah and 20km from Dubai
- Easy to approach by Old Emirates Road
UAQ FTZ has an investor friendly environment. Since it establishes a commercial base in UAE, starting a business has become simpler.
Also UAQ FTZ is a perfect place for Micro- Business and SMEs
Advantages of Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
In addition to location here are some more benefits provided by the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone Authority to the newly formed companies.
- Flexible and easy business environment
- Customer friendly and investor friendly place
- Tremendous growth opportunities available
- Leasing for office space and warehouses are cost efficient
- 0% corporate or personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- 100% restriction of capital and profit
- Visa Deposit not required
- Comprehensive facilities aid in business development
- Registration process is fast and easy
- No restriction for hiring foreign employees
- High tech land, warehouses and office space are available
- Concession via UAQ sea port
Types of License provided in Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Finally there are a number of licenses provided for different business plans. Therefore choose the right one that suits your category. Also the cost for each license differs from each other. So the total cost of company formation greatly depends on the type of license you choose.
Therefore plan the type of business you want to do in United Arab Emirates. Business consultants can also guide you in choosing the right one for you.
- Commercial License
- General Trading License
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Consultancy License
- Freelance Permits
Basic Requirements to Start a business in Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone Area
There are few things which are mandatory for almost all type of licenses. Furthermore these are the basic things which must be taken into account before you plan budget for new business formation.
You need some basic things before planning to start a business. Therefore check the details from below.
- An Office Space inside Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Area
- Office Category must have minimum a flexi desk in the business center
- Residence Visa for owner and employees can be registered
- Bank account can be opened in any bank with branch in Dubai
- Apply for Trade license
Visas Required for Different Licenses
The eligibility for visa is directly related to your office or company space. Therefore only the micro business license do not require flexi desk. While all other licenses require a minimum office space with fexi desks.
- Micro Business License- visa and flexi desk is not required
- Regular Trading/Consultancy License- 2 visas mandatory
- Premium Consultancy License- 3 visas mandatory
- General Trading License -3 visas mandatory
Residents Visa Validity
Since visa expire in few years you will have to renew your visa frequently. Therefore check for the best visa you want before applying.
- Investor Visa- validity 3 years
- Employment Visa- validity 2 years
FAQ about Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Finally every one has doubts and queries before planning to start anything new. Therefore here you can find some most commonly asked questions. But you can also ask more questions via comments or email.
1. Why to choose UAQ FTZ?
Answer. Because there are a number of license for a number of business.
2. Can You do business anywhere in UAE with UAQ FTZ license?
Answer. Yes. Since every license is different, so there may be some restrictions.
3. How to transfer UAQ FTZ license to DED license?
Answer. You must apply for new DED license after cancelling the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone License.
4. When should I travel to Umm Al Quwain?
Answer. Only when you want to sponsor a dependent, you need to visit the immigration office.
5. How long it takes for receiving the complete license in Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone?
Answer. Finally it takes 5 to 7 working days
You must know what you do beforehand, therefore if you have anything to ask, comment your questions or email us.