Umm Al Quwain Industries
Umm Al Quwain Industries are located in old and new industrial areas. There are two industrial area in Umm Al Quwain.
UAQ has green lush of mangroves and green turtles. Its not a much known place of UAE. In 1775, Al Ali Tribe formed Umm Al Quwain. It was under an independent Sheikhdom.
Furthermore this least populous Emirate is the old fishing village ans dhow carving beach. Also UAQ resembles the old UAE before the discovery of oil.
Finally the name Umm Al Quwain means ‘The land with two powers’. Therefore there are two great powers in Umm Al Quwain. Consequently these powers of land and sea are the main source of UAQ economy.
Almost from the very beginning, UAQ has been prosperous in it economy. Due to the copper business and fishing they were known to be a powerful nation.
Economy of Umm Al Quwain
In addition to its richness in environment, there is rapid expansion of the overall economic sectors. UAQ is the second smallest Emirate in UAE. It plays a significant role in total economy of United Arab Emirates.
Fishing was the main occupation of the people. Therefore they exported sea food to Europe and throughout Middle East. Also Falaj Al Mualla is the poultry, agriculture and dairy producer of UAE and supplier of local market.
Finally Ahmen Bin Rashid Port has opened opportunities for various trades throughout UAE. Also it has influenced shipping and maritime sector with floodgates.
Also Umm Al Quwain has very little places for sight seeing. But the environmental richness makes it a worth visiting place. Because it is opposite to the luxurious lifestyle of Dubai.
And for commercial expansion of UAQ, huge investments are welcomed in the UAQ free trade zone area. In addition the government is also promoting involvement of bigger brands for economic improvement in UAQ.
Old Sanaiya Industrial Area Umm Al Quwain
Old industrial area of UAQ is the biggest area for local business. In addition the Old Industry Area of Umm Al Quwain is located near the border of Sharjah. Also this area is easily acceccble by Al Ittihad Road.
First of all the small companies and industries in this area are owned by small wanders. Therefore there are many small restaurants. Since it is very close to Sharjah many tend to register a company in Umm Al Quwain due to low cost.
Also this is a place of local business centers with warehouses and small shops. Therefore there are a number of commercial shops with wholesale products.
In addition Old industrial area has an easy access to other Emirates of UAE. Therefore there are many warehouses of the shops located in other Emirates. In addition some industry manufacture different products too.
Finally there are blocks, terraco, extrusion and many other factories. Also within the Umm Al Quwain industries there are some small companies.
Emirates Modern Industrial Area Umm Al Quwain
In 2006, Tameer Holding developed Emirates Modern Industrial Area. So it was a Dh30 Billion Project. Also it can accommodate half a million residents. Therefore total area is 80 million sq feet.
In addition the entire industrial area costed Dh250 million ($ 68.2 million).
Finally in 2000, 44 industrial facilities were registered under the project. Also the total investment was of Dh 351 million, says the Industry sources. Consequently Al Ittihad daily said, this was just 1.5% of overall UAE industrial investment.
Also Emirates Modern Industrial Area (EMIA) has main focus on Industrial interests. Therefore the design will incorporate commercial, residential and industrial activities. In addition it will feature labour camps, shops, and warehouses too.
In addition the road length of the area is 60km with 60 metres width. The sub streets are 40 meters in width.
Finally the land of EMIA is sold for more than Dh 500 million. So it was done with a partnership between Al Rajhi Investment Group and Tameer Property Establishment.
Umm Al Quwain Industries List
In addition to many small companies in UAQ, there are also industries. Furthermore these industries are registered under UAQ registration.
Finally there are many industries in UAE now. Because the appointed industrial area is very near to the international airport, sea port and Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Maimoon Papers Industry LLC
2. Bolts & Nuts Fasteners
- Industrial Stud Bolts MF Fastener Industries LLC
- Baseline Bolting Industries LLC
3. Transformers – Mfrs & Suppliers
- Abaft Middle East Transformer Industries LLC
4. Lighting Fixtures Whol & Mfrs
- Mahnoor Lighting Industry
5. Water Heaters – Whol & Mfrs
- Sun Industries for Electric Water Heater & Cooler LLC
6. Fibreglass & Fibreglass Products
- Liberty Fibreglass Industries LLC
- Sealand Fibreglass Industry
- Fibre Gardens Industries LLC
7. Plastics & Plastic Products Mfrs & Suppliers
- International Plastics Industries & Packing Materials Co LLC (Inter Pack)
- A 1 Plastic Industry
- Arabian Plastic Industry LLC
- Crystal Plastic Industries LLC
- Emirates Plastic Industries Factory
- Reem Plastic Industries
8. Glass & Mirror Merchants
- Al Afaq Mirrors Industry LLC
9. Clearing & Forwarding Companies & Agents
- Al Hoda Clearing Industry Co LLC
10. Furniture Manufacturers
- Al Nour Furniture Industry LLC
- A1 Industries
11. Water Companies -Bottled, Bulk Etc
- Al Redwan Animal Husbandry & Food Industry Co
12. Fuel Handling Equipment
- Al-Talish Engineering Industries LLC
13. Aluminium Fabricators
- Chaudhry Doors Industry LLC
- Oxford Metallic Const Ind LLC
14. Chemicals & Chemical Products
- Forum Chemical Industry
- Winner Chemicals Industry & Trades Corporation (LLC)
- Polypet Industries
- Saudi Emirates Pulverization Industries Co – SEPiCO
15. Metals – Raw Materials
- Hamarain Industries, Mountain Metal Industry
- Indus Aromatic Industries LLC
17. Waterproofing Materials
- Multi Tech Industries
18. Aluminium Extrusions
- Prestige Packing Industry
19. Chamber of Commerce
- Um Al Quwain Chamber of Commerce & Industry
20. Cement Dealers & Stockists
- Umm Al Quwain Asbestos Cement Industry Corporation
21. Rubber Moulded Products
- Uril Uaq Rubber Industries Ltd
- Umm Al Quwain Rubber Industries Ltd
22. Cleaning Products
- Winchem Industries LLC
23. Garments – Mfrs, Exporters & Importers
- Young Boy Garment Industry
24. Bags – Paper, Plastic & Speciality
- Abis Packaging Industries LLC
25. Air Conditioning – Manufacturers
- Focus Air Conditioning Industries LLC
- Geofabrix Industries LLC
27. Powder Coating Equipment Suppliers
- Innovative Metallic Industries LLC
28. Aluminium & Aluminium Products
- Moolchand Converting Industries Ltd
29. Rubber & Rubber Products
- Raion Plastic Industries Co LLC
30. Paper & Paper Products – Mfrs & Suppliers
- Scandinavian Paper Industries Co LLC
31. Cement Dealers & Stockists
- Umm Al Quwain Cement Industries Co
- Umm Al Quwain Cement Industries Co – Port Office
32. Pipe Manufacturers
- Umm Al Quwain Industries Corp
33. Adhesive Tapes
- Unibond Industries LLC
34. Window Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Volta Engineering Industries
35. Water Heaters | Water Coolers & Chillers | Cable Management systems | Iron & steel
- DANA Industries
36. Printers – Commercial
- Mashreq Printing Press LLC
37. Gas Producers & Suppliers
- Emirates Gas LLC
In conclusion Umm Al Quwain Industries are growing vigorously. Due to the growth of nearby Emirate, UAQ also is growing in its business everyday. Therefore it is never to late to start a business in Umm Al Quwain.
Another great profit of starting a business in Umm Al Quwain is the availability of Free Trade Zone. Same as the other Emirate’s Free Zone area, here also you get full freedom.
As a result starting a business in Umm Al Quwain is very easy for Expats. Another benefit of starting a business or industry in Umm Al Quwain is the cheaper cost. Since the accessibility to sea port, airport and road are very easy, the transportation cost is minimum.
So Umm Al Quwain Industries are one of the best in UAE. Because of the unlimited number of benefits. Therefore everyday many people register for starting a business in Umm Al Quwain.
Finally register to make your dream come true. And apply for trade license as soon as possible. Since Umm al Quwain is tax free, you can also avail it. Therefore be the first to book the right place with right price.
Image credit: 31733573@N04, p_guedes