Umm Al Quwain Trade License
Umm Al Quwain Trade License for new business men. Start your business in the smallest Emirate of UAE today.
Since this small Emirate is located very close to the international port, it is the best place for trading. Everyday new business is set up in this area.
First of all you need to get a trade license to start a business. Therefore you will need to know what is trade license and types of trade license.
Business History of Umm Al Quwain
Umm Al Quwain started trading with Mesopotamia in the early 5 BCE. As a result a flourishing business environment increased the economy.
Since a very long time Umm Al Quwain is involved in business with many other cities and countries. Both small scale business and large scale business has been prospering ever since.
Business Location in Umm Al Quwain
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone is in Umm Al Quwain. This is a small Emirate of UAE among 7 Emirates. It is situated 45 km away from Dubai.
In addition this area is government backed autonomous arm. Therefore it is authorized to incorporates only the business companies holding Tade License.
Know more about Umm Al Quwain
Trading License is also known as commercial trading license. It is of two type. There is a general trading License and a commercial license.
1. General Trading License
- This license gives you the freedom to trade a wide range of products
- Also you have the freedom to do a number of activities allowed in the UAE
- Furthermore some commodities require special permission or approval from the authorities. Those items are not allowed for trade within the country
- Consequently certain commodities like explosives and armaments cannot be traded with General Trading License
2. Commercial License
- With this license you can trade the items specified on the License
- Furthermore Umm Al Quwain Free Zone accredits all trading activities
- Also you have the freedom to do a single business activity like trading of garments
- In addition you can do multiple business activities with commercial License
Benefits of Umm Al Quwain Trade License
You get the same legal benefits in UAE as other Free Zone Companies.
- Also International trading companies can release the goods and store as stocks. And re-export the goods without paying custom duties.
Quick and Easy Guide to Get Trade License
- First of all choose the most applicable license for your business
- Finally choose your Entity. There are Free Zone Establishment, Free Zone Company and a Branch of pre existing company
- Also choose the Facility suitable for you. Offices, warehouses and lands are available for business setup
- Submit the required documents for FZE & FZC
- Finally do the payment for Trade License
- Activate your business soon after you receive the license
- Also you can open your bank account and apply for residence visa too
Documents Required for Trade License:
- You need to fill an application form
- Passport copy of shareholders, directors (clear color copy)
- Passport copy of manager (clear color copy)
- Proof of address of shareholder. You can give any address proof (utility bill/bank statements.driving license etc)
- Proof of address of manager. Give any address proof (utility bill/bank statements.driving license etc)
- Memorandum & articles of association. Specimen provided for fze/fzc by uaq free trade zone
- Certificate of incorporation (legalized)
- Board resolution & power of attorney (legalized)
1. Finally the branch documents should be legalized & attested.
2. Also corporate shareholders should submit the same documents as required for the branch
3. Furthermore each legal document must be sealed or initialed
Image Source: mariano-colombotto-photography